Forms and documents
Covid-19 Preparedness plan and reporting
Competitive Indoor Winter Training Paused through December 18, 2020.
Indoor winter training at Adrenaline Sports Center will be paused in accordance with MN Executive Order 20-99 through December 18, 2020. Information will be updated to our membership through email and TeamSnap.
Health Check Requirement
All CR United players and coaches are required to submit a COVID-19 health screening prior to each practice and game. If this is not completed, players will be asked to leave until this is completed.
- Download TeamSnap app (5.8 version)
- Open up TeamSnap and choose that day’s event.
- Choose “My Health Check”. It will list your child and the day of the event. Click Start.
- Answer each of the four questions and then click Save.
Winter Player development training
Player drop off and pick up protocol
- Players enter Adrenaline Sports Center through the MAIN ENTRANCE facing Hwy 10 (South parking lot).
- Masks are MANDATORY to enter the facility.
- Parents/guardians may walk payers in, but cannot stay in the building.
- Players will be required to check-in and directed to their field.
- Masks can be removed once players are on their assigned field, but must be worn when leaving the field.
- Players will exit the designated doors for each field/court – those parking areas are where parents/guardians will pick players up.
- No parallel parking is allowed along the front or back of the facility.
- Water fountains are not available due to COVID restrictions; please bring a water bottle.
Reporting a COVID-19 Case
Per CDC and MDH guidelines, any individual with:
- A confirmed case of COVID-19, or
- Develops COVID-19 related symptoms or test positive within 2 days of a club event
Needs to notify their respective clubs immediately by submitting the COVID-19 Reporting Form.
Required club member forms
Find the form you need below. Please print and fill out the form and return it to your assigned team manager, unless the form instructs otherwise.