Forms and documents
Covid-19 Preparedness plan and reporting
Winter Training Resumes January 4, 2021
Indoor winter training at Adrenaline Sports Center will resume with additional precautions in accordance with MN Executive Order 20-103 on January 4, 2021.
Winter Player development training
Reduced capacity schedule
The indoor training schedule has been modified to accommodate necessary restrictions to comply with executive orders.
As restrictions are modified or relaxed, we will continue to update our club members through TeamSnap email and social media!
Health Check Requirement
All CR United players and coaches are required to submit a COVID-19 health screening prior to each practice and game. If this is not completed, players will be asked to leave until this is completed.
- Download TeamSnap app (5.8 version)
- Open up TeamSnap and choose that day’s event.
- Choose “My Health Check”. It will list your child and the day of the event. Click Start.
- Answer each of the four questions and then click Save.
Player drop off and pick up protocol
- Players enter Adrenaline Sports Center through the MAIN ENTRANCE facing Hwy 10 (South parking lot).
- Masks are MANDATORY while in the facility, including on the fields during practice.
- Parents/guardians may walk payers in, but cannot stay in the building.
- Players will be required to check-in and directed to their field.
- Players will exit the designated doors for each field/court – those parking areas are where parents/guardians will pick players up.
- No parallel parking is allowed along the front or back of the facility.
- Water fountains are not available due to COVID restrictions; please bring a water bottle.
Reporting a COVID-19 Case
Per CDC and MDH guidelines, any individual with:
- A confirmed case of COVID-19, or
- Develops COVID-19 related symptoms or test positive within 2 days of a club event
Needs to notify their respective clubs immediately by submitting the COVID-19 Reporting Form.
Required club member forms
Find the form you need below. Please print and fill out the form and return it to your assigned team manager, unless the form instructs otherwise.