During winter training and winter Player Development Training, parents and players will need to follow special guidelines put in place.
- All players will need to check in through the MAIN ENTRANCE at Adrenaline Sports Center. Parents may escort their player in, but will not be able to remain in the building.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the building and may not be removed until players get to their field. Masks must be worn anytime the player is not on the field (in common hallways, restrooms, etc.).
- Bring a water bottle – there is not access to water onsite.
- Players will exit their training session through direct exit doors from the field – NOT the main entrance door. Please use the Adrenaline Sports Center Map to find your exit and pick-up area.
- Each player will receive one Adrenaline Sports Center player pass card, which is required to enter the building. It may be the case some team coaches will retain the card and check in the player. If you are part of a team in which the player has received their player pass card and it is lost or misplaced, you will be responsible for card replacement costs.